Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Words of Thanks, A Compilation of Poems - I

WORDS OF GRATITUDE


How many words can we make to express our gratitude?
How many times words can we make to express our gratitude?
How many words at times can we make to express our gratitude?
How timely words can we make to express our gratitude?
How timing and words can we make to express our gratitude?

Look at your parents in their eyes and we shall know the answer.

Countless word I found every time would not express my gratitude.
Every second of my life, words cannot express my gratitude.
Every word in my sentence reflects no clarity of my gratitude.
Every time seems to be the wrong time to show my gratitude.

Every word phrased in perfect timing could not reflect my gratitude.

Originally by Jeffery J Pirah



No comments: