Thursday, October 9, 2008

Boring!!!






I am unsure but tonight has been a long boring night. I am tired of finishing up my latest urban design proposal and probably that is why I felt restless. I have been putting hours of my time finishing it up. Uhh! God, I got so much proposals that I think I need a month to put things together. Palm Meridian design is still on going with three more phases on the way. Cultural village proposal is nearly completed with the initial design ready and hopefully I got the time to finish the write up soon. I got plenty more investment papers to write. Tired!

I planned to take a walk, stroll through this lazy Victoria Town to see if there are any happenings or I may end up at coffee shop. It would be nice to have a cup of coffee and scribbles some more ideas. My brain is saturated.

When I about to walk out, I heard the sound of the rain and without much judgment I assumed it is raining. However, it did not rain at all. WTF! I scramble back all my stuff and walked off my cabin. Tonight will be a good night to take a good rest and to refresh my mind. I walked pass through the street. Nothing much as you all know Labuan is pretty a dead town. Everything closed up by 9PM.

Yeah! I finally made it to some of the shops that are still open. I smile and my pace gets faster.

Jesus, Mother Mary and Joseph!!!! I left my bloody wallet. Darn! I made the biggest U-turn back to the cabin. I feel so sick and I about to break things. God! What is happening to me? Darn!

I took off my jacket and take a deep breath. This kind of boring night comes rarely. So I unwind my mind for a while. Sorting out all those neutron hair pins among the haystack I guess. I am hungry. Forget about those Roti Pratas or Ox tail soups. I am home and I will never get out again. Shit happened whole day. Then suddenly thunder struck and it really rain. I got home just on time to avoid rain.

I end up boiling some water and make myself the same tea I had for couple of days. Yeah! Worst, I open a can of corn soup and have it for dinner. It is late night now. I am still hungry and all I have are extra three cans of sardine in tomato ketchup? Does that bring any good? Well, I think I would have to settle with corn soup for tonight.

Darn! Darn! Daarn!!!!!! I hope I slumber after tired doing some graphic works. Good Nite peeps!


No comments: