Friday, October 17, 2008

Sitting here and diagnosing my CDs health




It is kinda late at night. I got a nap just now and I am trying to kill my time. I can not continue doing any proposal since my head is saturated and I guess it is best to let the best idea to come and continue with my design work.



The office PC where I got to use everyday for all the work and cheap thrill.



Do you know that I have known the word blogging for quite sometime and actually I blog my personal anger in writing in my websites. I am not sure where the bloody writing is now. Perhaps it is in my Mac or in some other computer. It is kinda hard to find stuff I really want immediately since I have problem synchronizing all of my data. Not everything is in the hard drive. Sadly, I cooked one of my hard drive filled with data recently. 80 gigabytes of data. Tell me that is less significant? The time I spent in mining data from the net. Previously I also have blown one of my 160gigabyte hard drive.



I have modded this notebook. Modded and left dead in the store. Hehehe


Sometime, the oldest way of keeping data is better, safer and cool. Right now I am retrieving some kind of data I need to chill for the night. I am not expecting anything. I just browse as I keep track of CD's health. Make sure all data is in safe condition and looking for any possibility of broken structure and try to save it. It is important to have data retriever in case you storage about to loss it integrity. So here I am. Not expecting anything and yes, neither do I expecting you to read until this paragraph. Hahahaa. Silly you and fucking me a?



I miss my PC. After all the hard modding work, I have to leave it home.
This is the PC where I have blown the 160giga hard drive.

Actually, I am searching for some of the sketch I wrote years ago. Yeah some pretty awful nice one when you are down and depress. Darn! This Window Vista is really fucked up. I still prefer the ever stable Window 98. Window XP also another fucked up OS but I got to deal with it since it is the only platform I can use for most of the software. What the fuck. I burnt an empty folder into my backup disc. Weird!




Something to do with ArcGIS and Google Earth twinning with RESGIS Malaysia.


Hey, I read Veronica's Blog. I saw that blog address like for ages but I do not have the time to read it. Obviously it is seems to be like an excuse. Yeah. It is an excuse. I never read any blog before this. Sorry Veronica but at least I am your blog follower now. Can get even with that? To my surprise it seems to be I have wrongly judge her. Her writing style is cool. Way off cool than other GIFT members I must say. The way of expression is cool and I like the tempo of her vulgar words. It is entertaining. Well I must say, Veron is a seasoned blogger. Applause for you. Squatting ovation is not an everything. I only do that if I think that particular work is the greatest work of art. Da Vinci, I would just give a tree somersault claps. Hehehe.



It have been years ever saw her but her writing really contradict to her appearance. Once again I am the victim of first impression. She looks like a tame kitten last time. Now, heheheh lioness roaring as she scratch the durian tree I must say. I love her openness in writing and a salute for not being the hypocrites I usually met in GIFT.





She is now pursuing her Ph.D and wow, that is a big thing. I did fractionally completed my Master Degree in M.Sc majoring in IT in Construction industry. Did several researches and I nearly be the part of the pioneering eMOST. Luck did not sides me. I have to give way since my bro and sis are doing their degree at that particular moment. My research grant is coming to an end. They have offered me conversion and partial study course. I have to pack my bag and disband my dream and research. Being the eldest is never easy. However, I am a proud brother to a sister who hold a Master Degree in Facility Management and a younger brother who did well in doing specialized job after graduating as a Civil Engineer. Nothing is better than a well paid sacrifice. Now, I am thinking of to continue a dream I used to have. A doctorate in Civil Engineering or Science would do. Yeah!




I can not find any photos of my Green Ibook and hope you settled with this artistic illustration.


I have the quality to give lecture and I have the material to finish it clean like how an executioner of the Medieval Era. I have the experience in construction. Reminisce back when I was handling the first construction project with a contractor. The senior project manager from the Project Management Team for the client side have offered me a job to monitor. Since it was a conflict of interest situation, I turn it down. Later through the years, I was the Project Coordinator and then the Project Manager. Then again, I was offered to be the Managing Director of the company. I turn it down since I have no interest to hold deep responsible because I believe in better future. I am not going to be stuck with the company I manage for years. I have something in mind.

Just about I am planning to quit work and start company, I make the hardest choice in my life that is either to start forming my own business from scratch with just paperwork and financier assurance or continue with work. I do some analysis and I end up with continuing with my work. Earlier this year, I read some article that economy is going for a deep slump after the Olympic. I embrace that information and stay steadfast as time could be delay but bad investment stays for life. So here I am, working a pretty well deserving work. Without an interview, I have joint a company with a decent salary. I am the Resident Engineer for the project. I believe this will buy me time and assurance that the next step will far better and will exceed my dream toward richness. It is about enriching your saving account, moral value, social contribution and probably a good future for my heir and heiress.

Sound so Paris a? Clichè? Keep it to yourself. I am preparing the material for my research. I surely hope I can do it at some local varsity. Talking about Malaysian dream. American dream is about getting rich through social security where you get a few hundred dollar if you do not have a job. I surely be something (someone - no good, something - very good. An Icon in all trademarked merchandises)you will notice one day. Trust me.

You will acknowledge and embrace new school of thoughts and best of all. The Dayak will once more rise to challenge the global market with multiple innovative contributions. In God's name. God speed!!



Sorry Najib, you have not given me much attention. I hope you are happy with Mrs. Rust Mug.



Damn it! I have just browse through half of my CD's and I am tired. I figure out tomorrow would be a nice night to spend in checking my old CDs.

Hasta La Vista!


No comments: