Sunday, October 26, 2008

I am so pissed tonight





Damn! I have spend close to 6 hours tracking back my PHP script as well as my MySQL database just to see what the hell is happening. Actually, I just want one form for membership to my several website in the net as well to prepare for the upcoming service providing business I thought of embarking.

Thanks the Lord, Alleluia. I am actually so happy, I am humping around and about to sing "Kumbaya".

"Kumbaya my Lord, Kumbayaaaaaaa......". To the background sound of frogs and the wind chime.

Hahahaha! Well luckily I got to fix it or else I have wasted my 6 hours, 2 packets of Maggi Mee, 3 pieces of tomatoes and 3 sachets of Nescafe 3-in-1.

For a moment, I thought of swinging my PC, boycott Control Panel and my Web Hosting Provider.

But now, WELCOME MONEY!!!! Keching-keching!! Cashing in!



No comments: