Sunday, October 12, 2008

Minyak Dagu. Love Portion??



Saturday has come and go. I spent the whole day designing a website for my company. Well nothing else I think would be good enough to kill my weekend as I am saving more money to renovate my home. With tight budget to spare, I thought it would be best to stay home like every weekend and watch football match.

To my dismay, EPL will have matches only next week. I got the date wrong. So go for a stroll and end up at a Chinese coffee shop and have nice dinner. A plate of crispy chicken rise and a plate of wild boar cooked with ginger. Nevertheless, at least it is better than previous days where I am stuck with instant noodle. It has been raining heavily almost every night. I did not manage to walk out of my cabin and have dinner. I am satisfied. Once I am done, I took home some leftover with me.

I am tired washing my own cloth. My brain is fatigue over those thinking when I am designing the web page. Glued to the chair for eight solid hours is no fun though. I am glad to see that bright moon and shiny stars. Labuan is a good place to gaze star as artificial lights are less toward the open sea. I make a stop to find a multi-adapter for my computer but to my surprise, I found things much better than that. A shop that have collections of cheap porcelain. Wow! If only I have my car to transport all of these porcelains home. My dinning hall for sure will be the cutest of all at Taman Penampang. I am playing with color scheme for this particular area, where I mix all sort of color to ensure that all my guest will be absorbing vibrant chi as the enjoy their meal. It took me close to good forty minutes to have all scanned into my brain.

I continue with the web page designing work. The first online channel I watched, it featured a documentary titled 'Sound of Heaven'. Hmm, an Australian try to record music of the local pagans around Irian Jaya, Indonesia. Got ousted by the local with bow and arrow, he fled to Micronesia area. There he go through bumps as well where he tried to seek for local who actually assist him in recording chants during rituals. He managed to record but the local shaman got sick and luckily they manage to apiece those unhappy souls. I was thinking, what the hell with you sick bugger? This kind of spirits and mediums is no commercial material anyone should play with.

Tired of it, I switched to another channel, it is the same thing again. Spooky horror movie with lots of bullshit. I change the channel a couple of time and I pause. There is something about this movie. I can not quite get what the title is actually until a few round of advertisement.

It is intriguing. The movie remind me of some local folk story if not urban legend. You can browse through the net and have watch the movie trailer. The title is Perfume : Story of a Murderer. It is a movie based on the novel by the famous Patrick Suskind.





Grenouille is a young man who work as a perfume maker. He seek for the ultimate perfume and indeed it requires the best essences. He later found out that, the best essence come from the best of all sources. He need best essence for assorted beauties. Therefore, he start to collect bodies of ladies around town. His modus operandi remain the same where he smack the lady's head and preserve their virginity. To extract the essence, he have to wrap the body and let the body to release the bodily oil. Then, he cut his victim's hair. He managed to collect most of the essences. The last essence should come from the most beautiful girl around. He managed to kill the last one. The last kill nearly cost his life. When he is about to to be executed, he unleashed his perfume and sway all the guard. He even managed to sway the whole town with his new fragrance even his executor fall on his knee and respect him. It is magical somehow.



Grenouille: You remind me of Rachel Cook. Only you are a version of redhead hooker.
She: Pay or scram! Leper! By the way, I am booked.




Grenouille: You must be tired doing this and sell pickle at night. Are you selling it at Tanjung Aru again?
She: Say one more word and I will castrate you if not skin you.




Grenouille: Do not say it out loud. Twenty for "aircond ice cream" service, done?
She: Jangan ler bang, Awww.. Jangan ler bang, tak rela I.



Grenouille: I feel so Japanese. Bukkake. Mariaaaa Ozaawaaaa....
She: This is the 10th take for this scene. Fucker!!




Grenouille: In Jamie Oliver's Cookbook, I must add extra virgin olive oil. Then, I must add a handful of Pandan, setengah gelas santan, 3 kilo gula Melaka, majerin Daisy, Curry leaves and bunga taik ayam secukup perisa. Kimak kali! Complicated nar juak!



Grenouille: Walla widdy wodoo boo! Lihing, Montoku, Langkau, Tapai, Tuak or Golden Cola? Hmm! Selalu betul o cakap urang putih. Panat lah. Mana satu syok kalau ada pusas bakas ni.


The story goes on but one thing that plays in mind. Is that recipe of the ultimate fragrance is something related to our culture? Remember the famous 'Ubat Dagu'? English translation sound stupid. Hehe, I am not going any closer to what Sharifah Amani said before. Speaking Malay makes me look stupid.

Minyak dagu or Minyak Pengasih is an oil originated from Thailand, It is said that it is extracted from the chin of a dead women. They will dig the fresh grave, burn the chin of the dead and let the oil drip into a bottle. Scary? Of course it is scary. The best essence come from a women who died when she labor her baby. So this oil is then use by the user for no other reason than to be a portion to attract the women they desired. Generically, it is known as magic portion by the local. Some said it is used to inflict sickness too.

Usually this portion is inherited down to the user from the provider or a shaman. But now, condition worsen. This portion is now available even on online portals. There are a few variations available. I will talk about it later.

I saw a friend use that portion before. He just applied it on their face just like how you apply sun screen. He expect that when a girl pass him will see the gleaming and radiant face and straight fall for him. This is if the portion is Grade A. If it is Grade B, then it would take certain time. Well, it did not have any effect at all on him during that period of 10 months though. I am not so sure about him now. He is still my friend.

The is no moral value I would like to stress here just like other people's writing. It just do not work. It is a culture but please be reminded that, regardless of our culture; it comes back to the need of these kind of things. It is low in moral. Yes, the list goes on but purchased oil is said to have no effect. So why bother trying? Inherited is consider better but will it be useful if you are low in motivation to get the girl you want. Why bother screwing all the girls in town? You get accredited into any club? Fuck For More Club? Half Cork Got Fixed Club?

You should treat ladies with respect regardless of her look, background and qualities. Not to forget, I said I want to tell you about the oil and their variation.




First of all is the Nam Man Prai SaNay MaHa Poot. It can charm the opposite sex for any reason. Is sex your motivation? It contain:-

  • Nam Man Mae Pranee (Tua Kroo)
  • Nam Man Wahn Dok Thong (Tua Poo-Mia)
  • See Pheung Nha Phee (Ghost Face Lip Wax)
  • Pong Cherng TaGon 59 Cherng (59 funeral pyre powder)
  • Nam Man Prai Tua Kroo (This oil transferred from AJ ChangWae’s father)
  • Nang Oak Taek powder and Nang Ram Pheung powder (Both powder came from coffin of pregnancy woman)
  • Other Holy materials following Lao magic book Biography of Arjarn Changwae




The second one is the local variation from the local natives or the Orang Asli. This one is known as Minyak Perindu. It has a different effect. It is said a portion which can enhance your sales when you apply it somehow.


If you are interested with these charms, you can purchase it. At the mean while, be yourself. I have a pretty looking wife and kind hearted too. I am blessed. You can get yours too with a bit of effort, a gentleman touch, sense of humor and prayer for intervention. It is getting late now and I feel sleepy. Will write again soon. God, I almost forget. I got lots of work for tomorrow. Good Night for now.

1 comment:

Mat ikbal said...

i want a love charm?you have it?