Monday, October 20, 2008

Bored of racist and political motivated blogs

It comes to my conscience that I am bored of reading blogs of these natures. How about you?

All of these blogs speak about all cock and bull stories which hardly give any impact in my life and frankly, I think I have wasted my time on these bias blogs. Some of them declare themselves as non-racist however their writing turn out to be a racist infected bullshits. When racist come to play as an essence of these writings, political views resurface and poor judgment can be made by non-mature readers with the attitude of half-pass-six.

You can go on reading it and to your amusement for sure, the bloggers are history maker filled with their own theories and not even 1% made it for hypothesis's. Everybody wants to be a chronicler at their own right or are they just merely a writer with lots of free time?

You decide.

No comments: