Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hacked? Whacked???




WTF?!!!

My bloody web site hacked by some shit balls! Damn it. I was about to upload a memo regarding my work and suddenly I came across a deep shit hole! A few server and web hosting provider got hacked by this immersion fool. This some shit we did not want to see. First time for me as well. Got to know why it got hacked! Somehow some Arab dick got in and change my index.htm file. I am not quite sure but my password is sure powerful enough to withstand any hacking tools.





So I changed my password and I managed to reload my original files in. So nothing to worry. I am just wondering why are Arabs so destructive? Are they all the same? Well I can not be sure but I guess their bloody black gold support them so much, a bit too much for themselves. Why care, they are just bloody idiots. I rather save all my swearing to the devil instead.


Neek Hallak!!!! umka sharmota!!! ibn il tinayich!!

Kis em ick, Ibn himar!!!!!







Fucked! Another bad day for me. First the jetty got banged by a cargo ship and now, got hacked!


No comments: