Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fuck Sketch up!





Can you believe this. I have been wasting close to 10 hours of professional designing labor due to software bugs? OMG! Damn it.

Imagine this.

10 hours x £200/hour = £2000, for my professional design
2 hours x £40/hour = £80, for my rendering
10 hours/400 hours x £2,000,000 = £50,000, for my proposal


Phase III of my design; the Kuta Villa, Bali


I have just lost my £52,080 due to this bug.


I feel really fucked up right now, I want to punch my screen. Damn it! Worst, date line is getting too near, that I barely have time to continue. I found out later that my so-called dual core computer which suppose to put super power have no graphic cards. Duhhh!!! Now I think I can not proceed with this design, the bug sure will reappear regardless of how slow I orbit my design during the process. Perhaps my RAM too play some part. It exceed I Gigabyte when I open my drawing and it takes about 15 minutes to load my design.

Well, I shall proceed with other proposal which have lesser possibility of a bug.

Now, forget about Palm Meridian design, straight to the new design called Fantasy Resort.

Friday night is surely a long boring night. I do not indulge in clubbing or anything similar. I have retired from all this sort of activity. Maybe occasionally I would. I have to go back to my Sketch up. Life is too short for partying. I think I would party when this proposal approved someday.


Adios Amigos. Yibaa Yibaa andle andleeee....


No comments: