Saturday, October 25, 2008

Very lonely cloudy, lazy rainy day


It has been raining since last night. I felt so lazy. I woke up really late and saw all sort of miss call at my mobile screen. I stretch and giggle. What a lonely cloudy, lazy rainy day.

I did some graphic design to loosen down my messed up mind from all the work I have to go through. It is not easy when you subordinates is fighting with your colleagues. Tired and lonesome, this is life far away from home.

I do miss my fiance, my car, my house and my parents. Days like this can make you go paranoid or even do something really stupid. It is too cold for a shower. I put of my my favorite Liz Clairborne wool jacket. Sound feminine. I just love it. It has been my favorite piece for close to 7 years now. I put on another layer of camouflage raincoat and walk in the rain to have a late lunch. The cash deposit is out of order. I am infuriated and I nearly bang that machine. Technologies, you can say that again. Tech-no-logics! I am tuning to the Singapore 98.7 FM and the deejays are horrible. I miss Glenn Ong, the EGO trip man. He is married to Jamie Yeo currently. Browsing through her web broke me as she is happy with her dog.



I miss my Goo-gook and Sumo very much. They are the angels that has cheered me up in the past when I am down and mellow. Now, it is a lonely, cloudy, lazy, rainy day. I hold on from bursting into drips of crystal clear tears. I pray the Lord would take good care of them just like how I had always did.

No one enjoy the rain so am I. I am in the mood for poem but my itch irritates me so I no mood anything other than to blog about the day. You have a nice rainy and lazy day.

No comments: