Thursday, February 11, 2010

The whiskey sip




After I opened the lid

The sensation burns my lip

It makes my mind on a slip

It also binds my thoughts like a clip

This anger I am trying to get rid


Yes, I am talking too much shit

Indeed, I feel like I am stuck in a pit


I should not address issues like a prick

Nor behave motionless like a brick

I am not full of gimmick

Only this hatred is so thick

I am fed up with your tweet

Which you think is very gay and sweet

It is like talking high on weed

That is why I do not subscribe your stupid feed


Clit, your bloody clit

I feel that you are about to get hit

Do not speak back on desires I have lit

Before I kick, off to the bushes you better sit


Cunt, your smelly cunt

Stop pushing me with your taunt

I am sending a voodoo spirit that will haunt

You may live in days which you can count


Ass, you stinky ass

Your are just merely a lass

I am forgetting about our past

It hardly sticks in my mind, what to say to last


Dick, your fucking dick,

An epitome which makes me sick,

If a fight is what you pick,

Blood is the last thing you will lick


Pussy, your gabbing pussy,

You always being so fussy,

Stop your bags of drama missy,

You are just being a sissy


Cock, your retarded cock

I think your so-called Glock needs a lock

You think every night your drifting dodgy dongle will dock?

Opps! Sadly all females ditched your fixed asset as a mock


Anus, your bowel disease prone anus,

Your writing is getting a D minus

You think your stupid trivia will get us?

You are dead wrong, you lamed leper with puss!


This is the last sip and I am done

It heats me up to the bone

I am drowsy and I shall be gone

Yeah, this stupid poem is sick like none



No comments: