Thursday, February 11, 2010

A beautiful girl (in art school)




Beautiful girl, I saw you again today

I have been with you throughout the day

You and your beautiful avatar stuck there

So beautiful, I hate to say that I do not dare


Well, you are depressed

I know how it feels to be oppressed

It is not part of you that I am obsessed

I am assured that I feel like I am possessed

Your dear self enchants me and I am always dazed

I wish I can take your fear away and make you amazed


I know the distance

I wish I could touch you this very instant

Your heart is so full with passion

I know it is hard with your mission

Beautiful girl, please show resistance

It is a way of remittance

Be calm and stop being reluctant

Put your mind into a constant


The stage is ready and set

You beautiful artwork shall be a gazette

Everything you have known shall be reset

This is your time; your creativity is your asset


Beautiful girl,

When you work, do swirl,

It is your trademark that will yield

And a hallmark in the field


Time will come to a stop,

It is time to pull the knob,

My heart may throb

I know you cannot rob

This is my confession to a crowd

The beautiful girl has no stop


In the time to come,

Be strong be calm,

For you know for once

I have said you are the finest one



No comments: