Thursday, February 11, 2010

I am embarking on a journey. Quit tripping!




I am back now to my old favorite past time where I usually blog at late night. There is nothing sensitive like political issues or racism I want to talk about. It is plain, it is boring and mind you, it is pretty stupid so bear with my writings.

I am not the common asshole you probably see at the street nor I am not just the passerby you have seen and you said, “Déjà vu, I knew him somewhere and some how”. Whining is not what I am good with; all I want to do is to have the freedom to express my thoughts and share my wisdoms.

Half of me will say keep the wisdom to yourself and the other half told me share it. I am in the crossroad for a year to decide either to care or to hell the fuck I fucking care about you. I may sound selfish, I am paranoid and sometimes, I am in the verge of suicidal. Yes, my writings are very suicidal oriented and I cannot detached myself from the dark side of me thinking death is a reborn. Death provides purity and death is divine. On the other hand, I love myself and I love the scriptures. Again, I am in the middle of this crossroad due to my ideology and my age.

For fucking sake, I am reaching 32 and I amaze to find myself still having time to stroke the keyboard keys to send my message to you dear readers. The least I can do is to share my wrongdoings and I still ask your forgiveness if I ever trespass you intentionally or subliminally. I am not a clean cloths and I am not that morbid to be a sinner. I am just an unsung countryman who tries to be less obscene with words and writings.

It is another lonely Tuesday night and I made up my mind, to come back into writing arena to provide you an option of reading style on how suicidal people may think. I am not gothic fan or my dressing codes have any symbols of these genres, I am just putting my pen and try to portray to you what I felt and what I should have done in the pass. Some may think I am another crusty punk rock star who write shit, yeah and no. I am no crusty punk fan but I do write shit! The fuck with your brain mister and missus, you can just close the fucking window and leave. This would be the last sentence you want to read or to be associated with you immersion fool. Fuck you!

If you stay, thank you for your kind ear as I do need attention for my writings. Yeah, this is no trivia and this may sound like the whole summary of the whole shit I have put before this but you opt to continue and I would say thank you for your kind support.



No comments: