Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Night; I miss you my dear

It is a dark, cold night and you are not around. You are hundred of miles away. Nothing could be done except trying to breath the air around me, assuming that your heart beats the same with mine.



Wondering if you are dreaming of what you really love so much, wishing that you are not feeling this way on a cold lonely night. The light shines through the opaque louvers across the road, have not seem to be like my heart which got restrained whenever your messages did not reach me; during the day and especially night.


Loud are the noises coming from the bushes around me, silent is the night; what are you doing my dear?


My yearning heart craving for you and this feeling lingers around me during the darkest hour of the land when I can only wish for you.


Tender are the songs played from this faithful laptop; could you listen to the tones of my whisperings?

Soothing are the rhythms that bound to break the silence of the night, would they make me stop thinking of you?

Soft are my touches, could you feel me caressing your hair all night?

Gentle are the silhouettes of mine roaming the room, could you accompany me now?

Subtle are my smilings through these hard hours, could you feel my joy?

Delicate are my feelings, could you even understand the degree of my thoughts gravitate toward you?

Vulnerable is this heart, could you strengthen it; making it easier to go through this night when all I do is longing for you, my darling.



All I can do is to dream for your hands to wrap me.

All I can do is to wish for is your chin, on my chest; sharing the heat of our bodies.

All I can do is to hope for your warm palm, petting me not to worry about tonight.

All I can do is to pray for your angels, to convey me news about your night.

All I can do is to think about the best Christmas and birthday presents for you.

All I can do is to grasp your arm, to lead it close to my heart.

All I can do is to conquer for your heart, convince me that you are mine eternally.


Night almost comes to an end, yet, I feel that you are still far away from me. Will you ever understand how I have to go through the nights without you?


Angels, tell her how I feel; tribune to all lovers that this would be the worst wound when you are lonely; alone without the one you really love, really care.



No comments: