Friday, November 21, 2008

Worst time of the year, for sure!

.

I guess I felt like mushroom; stupid, pathetic, kept in the dark, worthless, dumb and fed with shit. I am not so sure why I felt so but it has been a bad bad bad weekend for me. Imagine your weekend suppose to be filled with parties and naked chicks and so. That is all so far away from what happened during last few days. It is like shit! Enough about the shit!

I suppose to be using my brain last Saturday and Last Wednesday but instead, I wore a dune head. Shit! 18th November suppose to be a memorable birthday. I suppose to have no complain in my life. I should go and do thinks right. I should be drinking. Perhaps I should have sex. Nothing close to this.

What happen is I am spending my birthday with my cousin in a blue color cabin which is about 100 sq feet, killing our time doing the SWAT and Terrorist photo cover. Erghh! It was thrilling and seriously, would you do that to kill your time? It is Friday and I am not looking forward into the weekend as the days in Labuan simply pass by. Nothing that could set eagerness in my life until 7.30pmon Wednesday.

My papa got lucky and won a ticket. Yeah! It is normal. Nothing is abnormal to win the first price and what is even normal is he bought a ringgit worth of ticket. Okay, fine. That is good and that is pretty lucky for a man of his age. My dad is a stingy man as money does not come easy for him. I am happy for him since he used almost similar amount of money for my newly furnished home.

It was 15th November, he strike first price ticket and that seems to be like the rest of everyone's day. I am actually having dinner at KK. I was having fucking big massive gigantic crab for only Rm13.50/kg. Seriously, it is a good dinner for three for less than RM40 considering I also have wild boar and deer as complimentary dish. Then I got a call from my mum saying my dad striked 4D. I followed the tune and try to be part of joy striking a ticket. So?

It was 16th November. A day my dad striked his ticket and they are having a pleasant dinner around town. It is his Birthday, 56th Birthday and he is not look like any normal goon at the street. He is well groom although he did not wear any designer label cloths. He just look good with his Levis and Tshirts.

We reached Labuan on the 17th November. It is boring ride. I think I met this Marsha Milan Londoh but I do not give a damn. I am smoking on the outside top deck as I enjoy the ride. Who need ticket for a seat when you can actually enjoy the ride at the deck of the ferry.

It was 18th November. Yahoo! It is my birthday and so as my mum's. I was having a jolly good day. Skip my dinner with a friend since I am tired and took a nap. Work up a bit late but just good enough to start a photo session of SWAT, Abu Sayyaf and Hamas. Impersonating them and snapped up to hundreds of photos. Yeah! No one may belief me but that is what we did. It is a boring night and Labuan; so dead!!! I got a reminder from my younger brother to wish my mum and dad happy birthday. I intended to do them videos but due to circumstances, I resorted to sending them ecards wishing them good luck and filled with joy and wealth. Earlier, I got "God bless you" birthday wish from them.

Wednesday seems to be like every ordinary day. Woke up late and have nothing in our mind. I purchased a website domain for my cousin and we managed to set up the website. Until a friend which I have taken raincheck for the dinner last night came by my office. Have a pleasant chat but time is running out. I got hijacked for close to an hour discussing things. Previously as we surf the net for the domain name, we came across with astrological website and we manage to get ourselfsome random number. We have been talking about the strike my dad have won. It was the number of both me and my dad's car. It is 8878.

I get out after ousting my friend and rush to buy the number. It was drizzling and I have forgotten my number list. I ran back and got me and my cousin a raincoat. In the rain, we walked to the 4D kiosk and indeed we look like yellow Digi geanie. Purchase ourself the number and faithfully I forgot to buy my car plate. Buying 4D is like once in a blue moon activity for me and I have never fail to buy the regular number including my car plate. Then, we move to the liquor store nearby and purchase ourself a RM5/bottle wine. Happy about it and get back home to try it.

It was dark and I lay down for a while. Telling my cousin that I have a good feeling about the Mega Toto and the number I have bought. I said I may got a few number right. I am feeling extremely comfortable like never before. After a while, I check the website for result. 

At first glance I thought the result still did not change so I tried to click on other link at the website. It was frozen. Surprise, surprise. How come it freezed? I took a look at the website, it still display 8878 as first price. This cannot be right, it was drawn last week. I refresh couple of time and I saw asterix on the number board. It is drawing numbers. Ohhh my holly shit! 8878 comes out again. Second time, 8878 strike the first spot. Ohh!

Dear, I reach for the phone and call them. I ask them to check just incase my computer is not updating. They checked it. Yeah! 8878 strikes first prize again. Damn! I got scolding for the whole night for not buying my own car plate number. I felt like I failed my public exam. Goodness gracious! I have been a moron for not buying my own car plate. I am furious and I am frustated. But what can I do?

I cannot bear this time for not trying 8878. So today I went early to buy hopefully I would secure 8878, a number so dear to the family. A day and a half to draw, I queued up for that number. I have the idea this number will not come out again but I just try. Just incase of any godly possibilities. To my frustration again, the number is a sold out. Left me with my dad's motorbike number.

I hope that 8878 will not resurface and basically make me feel like got booted in my ass! Please 8878, do not come out now until I purchase you! Hehehehhe. Damn it! 

No comments: